Our Process & Sample Reports
The inspector takes a critical look at all accessible areas of the property.
- Step 1: Performs a thorough inspection of property’s structure, electrical system, exterior, interior, plumbing, HVAC, and kitchen.
- Step 2: Encourages clients’ participation in the process.
- Step 3: Reviews results and differentiates between major and minor problem areas. Provides answers to clients’ questions.
- Step 4: Suggests personalized strategies and techniques to help protect the property.
- Step 5: Delivers electronic inspection report on within 24 hours.
These are photos taken from various homes that we have inspected. Some of the issues are obvious, some require a trained eye to see. We include photos like these in every inspection report we produce.